Returns & Exchanges
FREE 60 DAY Exchange/Returns
Returns from anywhere in the United States are always free of charge under some conditions. Your purchased item is eligible for a return exchange within 60 days of receipt.
International returns and exchanges will be at the expense of the purchaser.
How do I qualify for a return or an exchange?
Due to the nature of the business, customized shoes are not eligible for returns, unless they are defective, do not fit properly (are a different size than what was purchased), or marked on arrival. If so, the shoes can be returned at no additional cost to you. If this is the case, you will receive a 100% refund.
Secondly, if you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you may be eligible for a free exchange. We currently do not offer returns unless your order meets the prerequisites mentioned above.
If you have questions or need an exchange or return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For customers returning items repeatedly and shoes are returned outside of our timeframe of 60 days may be accepted at our discretion and may only be partially refunded as a credit for a future purchase. Vouchers and store credits are not applicable for a refund.
We highly recommend that items are returned from the same address and country in which they were originally delivered. Orders that need to be sent back to a different location may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs or other environmental and regulatory factors.
How can my custom shoes be returned for a refund?
For all customizes shoes and other items that are eligible for a return will be credited to the original payment method, not including the delivery fee.
*Note that refunds can take up to 10 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Customs duties, sales tax, and shipping charges are non-refundable through Naira, however, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. While this may not be an option in every country, we do strongly recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
I want to cancel my order. How do I do it?
You can cancel your order and be refunded within 24 hours of your order being placed.
To request your order be canceled, contact us at email@example.com.
I have a faulty item. What are my options?
As previously mentioned, your ordered products or items are eligible for return if they are not worn, contain all original packaging, and applicable tags. The shoes and other items will be thoroughly inspected upon return. If the products or items are found to be not in accordance with our Exchange/Return Policy, Naira reserves the right to refuse any and all returns and exchanges.
If eligible for a return, the return address will be provided to you via email or text message, which every communication method you prefer.
Secondly, if you discover a fault after our 60-day policy is up, but within up to six months of your purchase, you still return it, but only for repair, and, the cost of shipping and customs, if applicable, will be required to be paid by the customer. We will repair your item(s), but if we are unable to repair it, the item will be returned to you and a percentage of store credit will be given to you, upon our discretion.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of receiving a refund, please remember that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, which is also subject to availability.
If this situation applies to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional important information to know
- We have made all possible efforts to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our customized products that appear on our website, as well as the look, shape, and build of our products. However, some computer monitors, display screens, technological differences, and other factors may shoe the items make and look to be slightly different than what you may see. We cannot guarantee that your monitor, display screen, or technological differences of any color, shoe shape, or look will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality control checked for any defects before they are dispatched to our valued customers.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Please note that all of our shoes are made from scratch, to order, and by hand so there is a chance of slight imperfections, which is also what makes them original and unique to you. While our craftsmanship is some of the best in the world, we do expect there to be some noticeable marks.
- For returns or exchanges, first, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have accepted your return, a digital label will be sent to you for the return. The return label and bag will be shipped to you via USPS priority mail and should arrive, within the mainland United States, within 3-5 business days. After that, please pack items up, and drop them off at USPS for shipment back to the provided address.
- Free items do not apply to our return and exchange policy.
- Discounted items only apply to our Return and exchange policies if they are defective, or not as ordered upon arrival. Please note that, and as previously mentioned, items must be unused and unworn to be eligible for return or exchange.
- For United States orders, we prefer USPS. For international orders, we prefer DHL. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Please contact our Customer’s First team to request the return address.
- Please note that DHL or USPS may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL or USPS.
- Naira has the right to refuse returns and refunds at our discretion.